The Hepatitis SA education team is offering free online professional development on blood safety and viral hepatitis.
These sessions will be offered via Zoom. Number of participants can range from one to one hundred.
Topics covered include:
- Blood and bodily fluid safety
- An overview of hepatitis A, B and C
- Transmission risks/myths (including issues like needle-stick injury
- Testing and treatments
- Best practice after blood exposure
- Standard precautions
- Stigma and discrimination
- Available Services
Duration: 1 hour
Once your request is registered, we will send you instructions together with a link to access your Zoom session.
For more about our education services, see Hep SA educators make it simple as ABC.