SA Health has launched a new website with South Australian COVID-19 information and statistics easily available at a click.
The new, mobile-friendly site includes a dashboard displaying the latest COVID-19 graphs and numbers for South Australia. Other sections cover health advice, business and work, schools, restrictions and responsibilities.
The main page includes quick links to information on
- precautions to stop the spread in SA
- travel restrictions
- business restrictions
- answers to common questions
- information on financial support for individuals
- information on support for business
- location of dedicated COVID-19 clinics and testing centres in SA
- official declarations and directions
- updates from the Premier and Prime Minister.
For daily COVID-19 round-ups, visit the SA Health COVID-19 Round up Reports page where you can search the daily reports by date.